How important is tracking your agency data and establishing key performance indicators?
The more you have the more you can make decisions on how to best run your agency.
Tracking and understanding your data can tell you so much about your organization.
- Your strengths and your weaknesses.
- How to deploy your resources (labor and money).
- Targeted training and marketing.
There are many systems that are used in running a home care agency and they can help you run reports, track billing, payroll, prospects, and more. All good info to have and use in your agency to help it run more effectively and efficiently. But they don’t always have all the information that you might want or need.
Let’s look at some items that are important but might be hard to find in a scheduling software system.
- Average care rate
- The average percent of care rate over the base rate
- Client demographics
- All client diagnoses (ranked)
- Payer sources
- Cities/Zip codes for service (ranked)
- Pet care
- Best referral sources (ranked)
- Assistive devices used in home (ranked)
- Additional health professionals coming to home (ranked)
- (Plus, many more questions gleaned from the inquiry/intake process and many that can be customized.)
How can you get all this data and more? HomeCareQuote is a data and analytics tool that takes your data mining to the next level. It’s easy to access. It’s stored in a HIPPA compliant cloud and it’s ready for you whenever you need to access it.
Just go to HomeCareQuote.com and sign-up for a free trial, request a demo or subscribe to the quote plan that best fits your agency’s needs. (Note: not all subscription levels support analytics but can be upgraded at any time.)
It’s just that easy!
- Do you track your agency data? - April 17, 2023
- What is ROI? What does it mean? How does it affect my home care agency? - April 13, 2023
- How well do you know your agency? - April 10, 2023