Simply, ROI stands for Return on Investment. ROI is basically, a return on an investment that you’ve made. It is the gauge of how much money you’ve made (or lost) on an investment or project after accounting for the cost.
If you invest (spend) money on a product or service, one of the best ways to measure the return of that money is if you have made more than it cost you.
This is what HomeCareQuote (HCQ) can do for you with a subscription investment. It has shown to increase the overall addition to your bottom line as shown below.
- Annual Agency Revenue: $1mm
- Assuming client revenue turns at 50% per year
- $500K new revenue quoted with HCQ
- Annual Cost of Enterprise Subscription: $4,788 ($399 monthly subscription)
- HCQ enables a ~10% Improvement on new revenue: $50,000
- Net Revenue increase for Agency: $45,000
- Return on Investment w/ HCQ: ~950%
- Additional upside based on application to current census
- Consultative Tool: Money left on the table funds monthly subscription cost with zero cost to the business
- Business use cases with Revenue increase:
- Increase Care Professional’s skill-based compensation (higher wages w/o adding to overhead cost)
- Reduce hiring cost by lowering attrition rate (lower overhead and other costs for hiring)
- Increase agency profitability and valuation
To get started with your next investment and ROI, just go to HomeCareQuote.com and sign-up for a free trial, request a demo or subscribe to the quote plan that best fits your agency’s needs.
It’s just that easy!
- What Really Makes Your Home Care Agency Different from the Rest?? - August 31, 2023
- Increase Your Home Care Agency Revenue THIS YEAR! - August 24, 2023
- The Kind of Home Care Leads You Really Want Are…?? - August 17, 2023