Home Care has changed.. and the way we do business has too. Why? What’s different?
- The visibility of home care – not only are consumers looking for care at home, but even more now, so are referral partners (Hospice, Home Health, Hospitals, Rehabs, etc.)
- The importance of home care – yes, it’s always been important but since Covid, it’s right at the top of the care spectrum list
- The labor (or lack of it) – finding staff who want to work, qualified and affordable
- Pricing services that are easy to understand, transparent, educational, individual, customized, flexible and change as conditions change (state regs, life events, or agency rules)
- Pay rates (direct care staff, office, nurses, marketers/sales, etc.)
- Tighter margins
- More expensive operations costs (insurance, scheduling software, rent, royalties, continuing education classes, )
- So, what will you do differently?
- How will you price your services?
- How will you compensate your care staff?
- How will you communicate changes in care?
- How will you educate your clients/families?
- How will you effectively price care needs for the life of a client’s care through your agency?
- How will you effectively maintain price vs pay?
- HomeCareQuote – can help you with all this AND more
To learn more about how you can make changes to 2023 by utilizing HomeCareQuote in your Agency, go to HomeCareQuote.com & subscribe to a free trial or schedule a free demo today.
It’s just that easy!
Latest posts by Karl Ryder, CEO (see all)
- Training – What’s Your Home Care Agency’s Approach? - January 19, 2023
- What is a Paradigm Shift? - January 17, 2023
- Is Your Home Care Agency ready for 2023? Will it be business as usual? - January 12, 2023