Training – What’s Your Agency’s Approach?
- Does your state require your CNA/PCA/HHA’s to complete continuing education units yearly?
- Does your agency require continuing education units?
- Do you know the top diagnoses of your clients?
- Are care staff certifications, training, and specialists’ achievement important to your agency?
- What is your approach?
- Do you provide the education curriculum?
- Do you provide an education platform?
- How many hours are required?
- Can you track it?
- Do you know what certifications are best for your care staff to attain to take care of your clients?
Shotgun vs Marksman Approach
- No disciplined approach
- Take whatever you want?
- I’m not sure what the certifications are or available?
- Does it include what we need to take care of our clients?
- Is anyone a specialist?
- What are our competitors doing?
Marksman (with HomeCareQuote)
- Disciplined approach
- Communicate core curriculum and electives
- Specific and targeted training for client needs
- Advanced training available for specialist designation
- Higher pay opportunities for more skills and certifications
- The staff has vested interest in ‘learning for earning’
To learn more about how your Continuing Education program can be more targeted and a better benefit to your care staff and clients by utilizing HomeCareQuote in your Agency, go to HomeCareQuote.com & subscribe to a free trial or schedule a free demo today. It’s just that easy!
Latest posts by Karl Ryder, CEO (see all)
- Do you track your agency data? - April 17, 2023
- What is ROI? What does it mean? How does it affect my home care agency? - April 13, 2023
- How well do you know your agency? - April 10, 2023