How Do you Educate Your Prospects or Clients?
- Your prospects DON’T know home care or what do you do
- Most people are in denial about how much care their loved one needs
- Agency’s lack tools to Properly Educate a Prospective Client
What if you could:
- Take the abstract & verbal exchanges & turn them into an educational & consultative conversation.
- Ask the right questions.
- Get a PDF result with a visual explanation.
- Overcome what they think you are saying vs what they told you they need?
So, what will you give them with HomeCareQuote?
- Provide detailed descriptions of how their specific needs results in a direct cost
- Provide a visual aid of where the care needs are
- Be very specific to their specific, custom, & individual needs
- Produce a written document (PDF) with all the care needs that includes the Care Spectrum (color pie chart) that shows where their loved on is on the care spectrum
- Pie chart definitions & service hour recommendations
- Take the abstract and makes it tangible and real
- Most people are visual learners which helps with better educating prospective clients
To learn more about educating, changing the care narrative & utilizing HomeCareQuote in your Agency. Just go to HomeCareQuote.com & subscribe to a free trial or schedule a free demo today!
It’s just that easy!
- Training – What’s Your Home Care Agency’s Approach? - January 19, 2023
- What is a Paradigm Shift? - January 17, 2023
- Is Your Home Care Agency ready for 2023? Will it be business as usual? - January 12, 2023